- Just a reminder that this Sunday afternoon (June 10th) there will be a Congregational Meeting at the Ministry Center to begin the discussion of possibly selling the Ministry Center. This is a great time to be part of the discussion and any decision that will be made.
- It is time to start thinking about Family Camp. I am excited that we were able to secure the Group Site at Skokomish Park on Lake Cushman. It promises to be a great time together.
- I am so thankful for Pastor Zac and Carol and their work with our Jr and Sr High students. Pastor Zac is looking for a few good adults to help out with the upcoming Mall Hunt schedule for Saturday June 30th. Talk to him is you are interested in ministering to our students through this fun special event.
- I want to say Thanks to Steve F and Gordon G for hanging the Soccer Camp sign on the church property. I also want to say thanks to Pastor Berney for his design and help with distributing the Soccer Camp yard signs. Now we also need to share the word on this year’s camp. Don’t forget that the early bird registration ends June 18th. We also have additional mailers at the office if needed.
- The property is looking good. We have scheduled monthly work days to keep it looking that way. Our next workday will be on Saturday June 23rd 9AM – 11AM . We will be finishing early to allow time for those participating or helping with the baby shower that day. The other dates are July 14th 9Am-Noon, and August 18th 9am-noon.
- Summer is just around the corner. Our KidsZone ministry on Sundays is looking for parent volunteer to assist our teachers with our Summer program. If you are able to help please talk to Kendra D. or one of the pastors.
- We are excited for another new baby at Living Hope. Ladies there will be a shower for Valarie and baby Samuel on Monday June 25th 12pm-3pm at the Sutherland’s home. Check out the bulletin this Sunday for more information.
- We have a couple higher priority needs that you might be able to help with. First, we are in need of a volunteer to help with our financial ministries. If you have a desire to help in this area please reach out to Pastor Joe or Nathan F. We are also looking for an additional volunteer to help in the office with putting the Sunday bulletins together.
- Our June Monthly Memory Verse (MMV)is “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”” Psalm 46:10 ESV It is a verse that reminds us that God is still in control and we can trust in Him! I really encourage you to check out the ScriptureTyper App. (IOS and Android)
- This week in our Celebrate Summer Series “Let God Use Me” we look into 2 Samuel chapter 2 and the account of David becoming God’s man, to change his world. I do appreciate each of your prayers for me as I study and prepare for Sunday’s message. Your prayers are making a difference in me and in others. Thank You!