- It is good to be back. I want to give a shout out to everyone that covered the bases while Caryl and I got away for some vacation before her back surgery. We had a great time. We do covet your prayers for her.
- Just a reminder that we make it a point to pray for the Ministry each Wednesday evening at 7PM in the Admin building. Let me encourage you to be a part of this special time mid-week at Living Hope.
- I want to give a shout out to all the AWANA workers. This Sunday at 5:30 will be a special time to recognize the accomplishments of the clubbers from the last two years. You are invited to be a part of the celebration at the Ministry Center this Sunday evening.
- I am excited that Missionary Peter Hudson and his wife will be with us Sunday June 27 for both AM services. Many of you are familiar with Peter but have not met his wife. They are serving in Columbia. Pastor Zac will also be coordinating a time on Sunday evening for our Jr and Sr High Youth. We are encouraging our congregation to support the Hudsons with monthly support through the church.
- We have two Men’s groups that are meeting. Pastor Berney leads a Thursday Evening group 7:00 pm at the church studying the Minor Prophets. Pastor Joe’s Thursday Morning Men’s Group is back and meeting on Thursday mornings at 10AM.
- Six-8 Youth Jr high meets on Sundays 5:30-7:30pm at the Church Office. The Sr High is meeting on Fridays 6:30-8:30pm at the Church Office. Please contact Pastor Zac for more information.
- We will be announcing our June Monthly Memory Verse this Sunday.
- I want to give a shout out to all that that have been helping with the church property. Thank You!
- This Sunday we will be kicking off our Summer Celebration Series. The focus this year comes from the New Testament and is based upon the book of 2 Corinthians. I appreciate your prayers as I put the finishing details on our new series.