- I want to give a “Shout Out” to Sharlene H for all her work on the Father’s Day gifts. I also want to thank the ladies that were available Saturday to pass them out.
- This Sunday I ask you to prayer for Jack F after the passing of his wife Carolyn. The funeral service for Carolyn will be next Tuesday June 30th 2 pm at the Miller Woodlawn Funeral Home Chapel in Bremerton.
- I am excited to have Ukraine Missionary Mike Gustafson with us this Sunday. We will be doing a special stream service talking about him and his ministry as well as opening it for questions via texting or the facebook group. He also has a short video summary of his work. This is a great time for the family and encourage your kids to ask questions.
- The Ladies Discipleship group ladies will be holding a workday on the property this Saturday June 28 from 10am to noon. They will be working on weeding. Bring your own lunch, beverage and tools.
- We continue to slowly move forward on the Worship building and property. The good news this week is that we have our loan in place and are waiting to approve the last set of changes to the prints. Please keep praying!
- For those that may not yet know, we have canceled CLEAT Soccer Camp. Please put July 19-23, 2021 on your calendars for next year’s camp.
- I have really enjoyed our Wednesday Evening Bible Study 7pm on ZOOM (Zoom Link) I have been very happy with the way that is going. Yes, it would be better if we met in person, but the video chat format is working very well. If you are interested in digging a little deeper into the Sunday message, I encourage you to join us.
- Our June memory verse is from Luke 14:11. “For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted.”” Luke 14:11 ESV If you struggle with memorizing or even consistency, let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android) www.BibleMemory.com
- Join us as we discuss ministry this Sunday with Mike Gustafson. Thanks for praying.