- I am overwhelmed by the support that we have received during this time in Caryl’s life. The most significant is the Lord’s protection and healing through prayer. The more we learn post-surgery the more we are reminded of the Lord’s intervention in the whole process to avert Caryl’s early promotion to be with the Lord. Thank you for you support and especially your prayers, THEY MADE A DIFFERENCE.
- Just a reminder that we make it a point to pray for the Ministry each Wednesday evening at 7PM in the Admin building. Let me encourage you to be a part of this special time mid-week at Living Hope.
- I am excited that Missionary Peter Hudson and his wife will be with us Sunday June 27 for both AM services. Many of you are familiar with Peter but have not met his wife. They are serving in Columbia. Pastor Zac will also be coordinating a time on Sunday evening for our Jr and Sr High Youth. We are encouraging our congregation to support the Hudsons with monthly support through the church.
- We have two Men’s groups that are meeting. Pastor Berney leads a Thursday Evening group at 7:00 pm at the church studying the Minor Prophets. Pastor Joe’s Thursday Men’s Group is back and meeting on Thursday mornings at 10AM.
- Six-8 Youth Jr high meets on Sunday 5:30pm-7:30pm at the Church Office. The Sr High is meeting on Fridays 6:30-8:30pm at the Church Office. Please contact Pastor Zac for more information.
- Our June Monthly Memory Verse comes from our new study in 2 Corinthians “who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.” 2 Corinthians 1:4 ESV You can add verse 3 as a Bonus Verse to do the whole sentence. ESV If you struggle with memorizing or even consistency, let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android)
- Sunday our study “Genuine Ministry” moves us into 2 Corinthians 2. Our passage reminds us of the importance of leading others to act in a God honoring way. We often forget that our desires to settle the score are not Biblical and play right into the Devil’s hand. Genuine Ministry calls us to “Give God Honoring Counsel.” The Lord is working in so many ways because of your prayers. Thank you and please keep praying.