- Thanks to everyone that was able to participate in Sunday afternoon’s Congregational Meeting. It was great to go over the process on the property development and discuss new developments. We also made a couple decisions. If you missed the meeting, tough luck! No, just give Pastor Joe a call and he will give you the update.
- I am excited about this year’s Family Camp August 10th-12th. We are going to be back on the group site at Skokomish Park on Lake Cushman. I think that the last time we were able to get the site was back in 2006. It is really a great location and perfect for a church family camp. I hope you will be able to join us camping or for the day. You can check out the Camp Brochure or talk to one of the pastors.
- It has been great receiving registrations for CLEAT Soccer Camp July 16th-20th. There have also been a number of phone calls. Thanks to Pastors Berney and Zac for putting out the Yard Sign. Just a reminder to get the word out that Early Bird Registration ($55) ends on Monday June 18th.
- The property is looking good. We have scheduled monthly work days to keep it looking that way. Our next workday will be on Saturday June 23rd 9AM – 11AM . We will be finishing early to allow time for those participating or helping with the baby shower that day. The other dates are July 14th 9Am-Noon, and August 18th 9am-noon.
- Summer is just around the corner. Our KidsZone ministry on Sundays is looking for parent volunteer to assist our teachers with our Summer program. If you are able to help please talk to Kendra D. or one of the pastors.
- We are excited for another new baby at Living Hope. Ladies there will be a shower of Valerie and baby Samuel, Monday June 25th 12pm-3pm at the Sutherland’s home. Check out the bulletin this Sunday for more information.
- We have a couple higher priority needs that you might be able to help with. First, we are in need of a volunteer to help with our financial ministries. If you have a desire to help in this area please reach out to Pastor Joe or Nathan F. We are also looking for an additional volunteer to help in the office with putting the Sunday bulletins together.
- Our June Monthly Memory Verse (MMV) is “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”” Psalm 46:10 ESV It is a verse that reminds us that God is still in control and we can trust in Him! I really encourage you to check out the ScriptureTyper App. (IOS and Android)
- This week in our Celebrate Summer Series “Let God Use Me” we look into 2 Samuel chapter 3 and the account of David leading a divided nation. Once again we will glean insights on what it takes to make our prayer “Let God Use Me” a reality. I am reminded that communicating God’s truth to those that know Jesus and those that don’t yet know Him is one of the most important things that we do. God uses your prayers not only to prepare me but also to prepare hearts. Thank you for praying for Sunday and me as I squeeze in study time.