- I want to give a shout out to Pastor Berney and everyone that made this past Sunday happen. Caryl and I were blessed to make a trip back East to visit my family. It was an incredibly special time for us. I was once again reminded of the importance of family relationships. Thanks to everyone that made it possible for us to sneak away for a week.
- A lot has been happening at the property over the last several weeks. I am really excited to see the different ministries rolling. I want to thank everyone that has been working so hard in so many different ways.
- The big event this weekend is the Ladies Retreat. Gals let me encourage you to make a point to attend this special event. I know that God has a blessing in it for you. It is not too late to attend the Friday and Saturday of April 23rd and 24th event at the Ministry Center.
- You may have noticed that a connex box was installed behind the building. This is our box from Marcus Whitman. The relocation means that our Marcus Whitman chapter of ministry is now closed. If you are interested in helping to paint the unit please contact Pastor Joe.
- AWANA is rolling now for those with grade school age children each Sunday 5:30-7:30 PM in the new MC. Please contact Pastor Berney with any questions.
- I am still needing help to sell many items that are no longer needed. We are looking for someone with experience on Ebay, Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist or _____ to help us. If you are able to help, please contact Pastor Joe.
- Let me encourage you to join us in prayer on Wednesday evenings at 7pm. It is a time for us to seek the Lord’s face for the ministry he has given us in Port Orchard.
- We have two Men’s groups that are meeting. Pastor Berney leads a Thursday Evening group at 7:00 pm at the church studying the Minor Prophets. Pastor Joe is leading the Thursday Men’s daytime group at 10AM also at the office. The Thursday daytime group is doing Sermon based discussions for those interested.
- Six-8 Youth Jr high meets on Sundays, 5:30-7:30pm at the Church Office. The Sr High is now meeting on Fridays, 6:30-8:30pm also at the Church Office. Please contact Pastor Zac for more information.
- Our Monthly Memory Verse for April 2021 comes from our series in Philippians. It is a verse that reminds us of the necessity to be other-center rather than self-centered. “Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.” Philippians 2:3 ESV If you struggle with memorizing or even consistency, let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android) www.BibleMemory.com
- We will be wrapping up Philippians 2 as we look at the testimony of two of the Lord’s servants that made a difference. Part of “Living Above the Noise” is “Letting God Use Me”. We will be looking at a few practical insights on how to make a difference for the Lord. It is so exciting to see how the Lord is working in our midst. Your prayers are making a huge difference. Thank You!