- I have been thoroughly enjoy the sunshine over the recent days. It is amazing that how even the rain does not seem that bad knowing the sun has been shining. There is a spiritual illustration in that too. Jesus is always shining even though the weather of life keep us from seeing Him. He is there.
- The big event this week is our AWANA Awards night this Sunday. I want to say Thank You to all our AWANA leaders, Parents and Clubbers for the investment over this past year. I think we will be amazed in eternity to see the difference that ministries like AWANA have had on shaping the followers of Jesus Christ.
- The Six 8 youth will be meeting at the Schramek’s this Friday evening.
- There will be no adult small group this Sunday evening due to the AWANA Award night. We will pick-up the study next Sunday.
- We have already received several responses for our Child Dedication service scheduled for Mother’s Day. If you are interested, please sign up this Sunday or contact the church office.
- I have been taking to others about Baptism. We are preparing to do another Baptism in a couple weeks. Please talk to Pastor Joe if you are interested.
- This week I will conclude our series “I Love My Church” with an emphasis of “Love by Sharing.” The focus this week will be on sharing the message of Jesus with others. Just like we heard from others, other need to hear from us. Thank you for praying for me. The Lord is using your prayers to empower change in the lives of those attending the services and listening the messages. Thank you for your prayers.