· I hope that you are able to enjoy this Thanksgiving Holiday with family and friends. It is during seasons like this that we need to be connected. We have so very much to be thankful for! The Lord is truly blessing His people in so many ways.
· It seems like each week I am reminded of the Lord’s working in our congregation. I want to thank each person that participated in our Stewardship emphasis this past weekend. I also want to get a shout out to everyone that contributed to and participated in the Thanksgiving Potluck. It was get to have a full house!
· New Members Welcome. We will be welcoming the new members this Sunday in the service that they attend. Be sure to introduce yourself if you have not done so already.
· Free Advent Calendar and Devotional. We are providing a free Advent calendar for each family to use to celebrate Advent each day with their family. This is both for those with children and adult couples too. The desire is to help each of us think about the blessing of Jesus’ birth each day leading up to Christmas. The calendars will be distributed this Sunday.
· Baptism Service. We have tentatively scheduled a Baptismal Service for Sunday December 19 at the 10:30AM Service. If you are interested in or have questions about baptism, please contact Pastor Joe.
· Christmas Caroling. We are encouraging you to join us as we go Christmas Caroling on Sunday January 19. We will be meeting at the church at 3PM. We are asking our congregation to provide names of those whom we could visit. We are asking families to bring cookies for a cookie fellowship following the caroling. We will not be giving cookies this year to homes that we visit.
· Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, Friday December 24th 6PM. We will be celebrating our Christmas Candlelight Service in the new building.
· Media Ministry Opportunity If you are interested in helping with the media presentation and/or production on Sunday mornings, please contact Pastor Joe.
· AWANA 5:30pm- 7:30pm for students in the K – 6th Grades. Someone recently mentioned to me how our new facility has enabled our program to go to the next level! This is great way to introduce new families to Living Hope. Contact Pastor Berney for specifics.
· Adult Bible Study is meeting on Tuesday evening at 7 PM at Admin Building. The study is a sermon based discussion lead by Thom B.. If you are interested in going deeper in the Word, why not check it out?
· Prayer Meeting will resume next week Wednesday December 1 at 7PM in the Admin Building.
· Men’s Bible Studies, both AM and PM will resume on Thursday December 2 at 10am and 7PM.
· Six-8 Meets for Youth Group on Tuesday nights at 6PM in the Ministry Center. Please contact Pastor Berney with any questions.
· Our Monthly Memory Verse(s) for November is a reminder to set our hope in the Lord. It also aligns with our new sermon series for November. “For to this end we toil and strive, because we have our hope set on the living God, who is the Savior of all people, especially of those who believe.” 1 Timothy 4:10 ESVI strongly encourage you to develop a system for memorizing Scripture. It could be using 3×5 cards or even an app. Let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android)
· This Sunday we launch our new Christmas series Christmas – A Season of Hope. Our series will look at the difference Jesus makes during those difficult times in our lives. Our focus will dig into Mary’s account and the Hope that we can have in any season of our lives. Your prayers are making a huge difference in our ministry. We are seeing lives transformed and individuals growing in their relationship with the Lord. Thank you for Praying!