- I do not know if you have been following the Coronavirus (Corvid-19) that is now spreading around the world. Things are not looking good. First, let me encourage you to pray for the situation and especially that the message of Jesus would be shared. Second, let me encourage you to consider taking steps to prepare for the economic slowdown that seems imminent as a result. I would also encourage you to consider your preparedness should the virus take off here in the states.
- I want to give a shout out to everyone that came out for our 2rd Quarterly Church Business Meeting this past Sunday. I want to say thanks to Pastor Fred for the use of the Heritage Church facility in the mall.
- We continue to make progress at the property. We have been able to get more of the landscaping in. We could use a ton of help with preparing the landscaped areas for bark. We have also continued to replace sections of siding on the office modular. It looks like we need to replace on the roof on the Office modular. Please let Pastor Joe know if you have any leads on roofers or can help out with any of these projects.
- Gals, just a reminder that the Camp Gilead Ladies Retreat (March 13-14) is just around the corner. Please pick-up information on the welcome table or check out this week’s bulletin for more information.
- On Sunday we will be focusing on our March memory verse, ““But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons.” Galatians 4:4–5 ESV I find myself coming back to this verse regularly as it reminds me of God’s perfect time, but also of the blessing of adoption! If you struggle with memorizing or even consistency, let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android) www.BibleMemory.com
- This week we will be diving into our new mini-series from Galatians chapters 3 and 4 “Getting the Gospel Correct!” one of the great struggles is to understand how the Law first with salvation by grace through faith. This week in a message entitled, “Understanding Faith and the Law” we will look at the role of the Law in God’s plan. I want to thank those that pray for me and the service each week. Prayer is the power that prepares me and our congregation for God’s truth.