- We launch our February Monthly Memory Verse (MMV) on this Sunday. Let me encourage you to keep working on Luke 11:34 and start memorizing February’s verse: 2 Peter 1:3. If you are looking for a phone app, I recommend the Scripture Typer App. (IOS and Android)
- It is exciting to have so many kids at Living Hope. It is also exciting to celebrate the birth of children. There is a Baby Shower for Stephanie Frame this Saturday February 4, 2017 1:00PM at the Ministry Center.
- Gals, just a reminder for those of your participating in the monthly Ladies Discipleship group, it meets this Saturday February 4, 10am-Noon at the Ministry Center.
- Just another reminder to be a part of Family Camp this Summer. We will be heading back to Lake Cushman over the weekend of August 25-27. If you are interested please let us know so we can reserve a site for you. It is also a great event to bring a friend.
- I am excited that we have three guys interested in being Baptized on Sunday February 24th. If you have questions or are interested please speak with Pastor Joe.
- Please pray for the church property and our pursuit of the Conditional Use Permit. We submitted our revisions based on interaction with the county planners. Hopefully, this will be the last time. I am excited with our plans. We need to be praying as the plans are reviewed and then go before the Hearing Examiner. I will keep you posted as things develop.
- There is a need for additional helpers in our Sunday KidsZone Ministry and for our Sunday evening AWANA program. If you are interested, please talk to Kendra D. (KidsZone) and Pastor Berney (AWANA).
- Thanks to those that have submitted memory verses. The pastors will be reviewing the submissions for the March verse. Please text or email me your favorite verse and the reason why.
- Men, in addition to our other studies a New Men’s group is meeting on Tuesday evenings at 7pm at the Ministry Center. If you are interested please speak to one of the pastors.
- Ladies, just a reminder that the Ladies Bible Study is meeting on Wednesday evening. Please contact Sharlene for more specifics.
- We continue our Reboot series focusing on Managing My Finances Biblically. The goal of our series is to encourage followers of Christ to work towards Biblical goals in the six most important areas of our lives. This week we be looking at what the Scriptures have to teach us about finances. It has been another crazy week for me, so I appreciate your prayers for the Lord’s continued blessing on Sunday.