- It was a great kickoff to our new series “The God Questions.” We had an incredible response to the mailers. I am excited about the new series. Let me continue to pray and to invite your friends to these messages that answer the questions most people are asking.
- We had a great Family Game Night this past Friday. The pizza was excellent and we had a great time playing different games. Thanks to everyone that was there. Look for another event in the future.
- We are in the middle of our Operation Christmas Child drive. If you have not picked up your shoeboxes yet they will be available in the lobby on Sunday. Just remember that we will be collecting your boxes each Sunday until November 15th.
- Ladies let me encourage you to be part of the new ladies bible study that meets at the Ministry Center on Wednesday evenings at 6:30 pm. This past Wednesday was the first night. There is still time for you to get plugged in.
- Guys our Men’s group is meeting Thursday mornings at 10:30 AM at the Ministry Center. We are using the sermon questions in the back of the sermon inserts.
- Gals don’t forget that this Saturday November 7th there will be a Baby Shower for Brittany at the Ragsdale home from 1pm-3pm.
- Pray for our Property Team that will be meeting with an architect this Saturday at 9:30am at the Ministry Center to work out our Master Plan for the new church.
- Each year our Six-8 youth sell Christmas Wreaths to offset the cost of the Christmas Teen Leadership Retreat. We began last week taking orders for those purchasing the $15 wreaths. Your purchase of a wreath is one way to support what God is doing in the hearts and lives of our young people.
- Our general fund giving could use a financial boost. I want to say Thank You to those who are faithful in giving. If you are able to do extra it could be a huge blessing.
- Just a heads up that we are needing some help for a workday next Saturday November 14th. We will be cleaning up vegetation and demolishing the house. All help would be appreciated.
- Our second God Question for this week is “Can I Trust the Bible?” There are many books that claim to be the spiritual book. We will look at what makes the Bible light years different from all the others. Also we will be honoring our Veterans this Sunday. I do covet the power that comes when you pray for me and the message.