- This weekend we will be celebrating Memorial Day. It is a holiday that began following the Civil War. It was originally known as “Decoration Day” and was established to honor those who have given their lives in military service. I hope that you will also take time to remember those that have served our country.
- Soccer Camp is schedule for July 20-24 (sorry about the typo last week). We are planning on having camp if we can! We have put in place a several contingencies to address anticipated barrier for this year. We will be promoting the camp digitally this year (there will not be a physical mailer). Registration will probably be delayed. There may also be groups size limitations. We have all the major pieces in place and trust that Washington will hit the opening phasing targets. Thanks for praying.
- We are another week closer to getting electric on the church property. Please continue to pray that we can get the SDAP wrapped up. We are working out the final details on the Worship modular. We had hit a few snags with the design. We appreciate your prayers.
- I have really enjoyed our Wednesday Evening Bible Study 7pm on ZOOM (Zoom Link) I have been very happy with the way that is going. Yes, it would be better if we met in person, but the video chat format is working very well. If you are interested in digging a little deeper into the Sunday message, I encourage you to join us.
- We continue to refine our Sunday Livestream on Facebook Live and Youtube. We will be Streaming again this Sunday at 10 AM to both Facebook and YouTube. (Clink Links).
- Let me remind you to join OnRealm our private online church communication platform. Invitation is by request by sending an email and phone number to email@example.com or contact Pastor Joe.
- I want to thank those that have been supporting the ministry financially. If you are able to help, it would be appreciated. You can send donations via mail, bill pay or Living Hope Online Giving(Clink Link). The church address for mail options is: Living Hope Church, P.O. Box 908, Port Orchard, WA 98366. Please contact Nathan F or Pastor Joe with any questions.
- For May, our memory verse is from Galatians 6:10. ““So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.” Galatians 6:10 ESV If you struggle with memorizing or even consistency, let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android) www.BibleMemory.com
- This week will be our last Sunday in the mini-series on the “Fruit of the Spirit in Action.” Our focus this week will be on Galatians 6:10 as we did deeper in making a difference in the lives of others. Our verse reminds us to be those individuals that are helpful and especially to those needs in the church. We appreciate your prayers for Pastor Berney and myself as we prepare for our time in God’s Word this Sunday. Thanks for Praying.