- It is a blessing to be a church family. I know that I am blessed with all of you that are serving the Lord is many different ways. It is incredible to see the church body functioning. Thank You.
- I want to give a shout out to the guys that have helped with several projects this week. I want to thank Gordon, Steve, Joe, Andrew and Troy for helping to pick up a porta pottie that was donated to the church.
- I want to thank Steve and Gordon again for helping with property stuff. They helped remove the ramp for the school modular and transport it to the property with the desire to salvage some of the wood to be used on the new ramp.
- The team started tearing down the modular on Monday. I am thankful for a local excavator that helped us create a temporary spot for the building on Tuesday. It was an answer to prayer once I learned that the spot we had chosen needed some attention. The unit was moved to the site on Wednesday. We just need to keep praying for the SDAP permit!
- Guys, be sure to register for the Men’s Retreat online at www.campgilead.org this weekend, April 5-6. There will be a couple different groups traveling to camp. There are the guys that work in Seattle. There is a group that is leaving later from Port Orchard. There is an earlier group coordinated by Pastor Zac that will be leaving at 4pm. Please contact Pastor Zac or Pastor Berney to get connected with a group.
- Ladies, the next Discipleship group will be held Saturday April 6st from 10am-Noon. Please check out the flyer for the location or contact Caryl Parkinson.
- Let me remind you that Easter falls on April 21st this year. We are looking forward to our Easter traditions and some new twists. The week prior to Easter, Palm Sunday, April 14th we will have a special presentation from our KidsZone Ministry. You will not want to miss it.
- Our Easter Sunday will begin with Brunch at 9:15 AM. Please sign up this Sunday for items to bring for this special event. This is not only a great time of celebration but also excellent for inviting your family and friends.
- We have decided this year to give the traditional Egg Hunt a break (no pun intended!) Yes, we will be collecting candy for Candy bags for the kids. We will be replacing it with a Family Photo opportunity. We will be providing the opportunity for families to have their picture taken in their Sunday best.
- Celebrating Easter, our Monthly Memory Verse is John 11:25-26. This verse reminds of the securing of our relationship in Jesus! “Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”” (John 11:25–26 ESV ) If you are struggling in this area, let me encourage you to check out the ScriptureTyper App. (IOS and Android)
- We will wrap up our Salvation series “A New You” with a message that focuses on when we see Jesus face to face. This aspect of salvation is know as “Glorification.” The title for this week’s message is “I Will Make It!” As many of you know things are happening fast here at the church office. The building stuff requires a significant amount of time. I covet your prayers as I study again this week and prepare for our time in the word this weekend! Thank you for praying.