- Big thanks for Pastor Zac and Carol on the Six8 Star Wars movie marathon event. I know that the students I talked to had a great time!
- I want to say Thanks to the Property team that met this past week. It is a blessing to have a group of leaders helping to navigate the next step in the property development. A big Thanks to the leaders that were able to make the meeting.
- We have an important Business Meeting scheduled for this Sunday February 25th 4pm at the Ministry Center. We will be discussing some new developments in our journey to develop our church property. It is exciting to see that Lord working. Please be praying for God’s direction and wisdom in this and other areas and plan to join us for the meeting.
- Ladies, I just want to remind you again of the new Women’s Study that started this week. There is still time to join the study of Genesis. Please contact Robin R or the church office for more information. The group is meeting on Wednesday at 6:30pm.
- This is the last Sunday to emphasize Our February MMV (Monthly Memory Verse) “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” Matthew 6:34 ESV Let me encourage those of you with smart phones or tablets to check out the ScriptureTyper App. (IOS and Android)
- I have desired to do a series on Ecclesiastes for many years. It has been a blessing to me to spend time in this often overlooked portion of Scripture. Last week the emphasis was on the seriousness of worshiping God. Solomon continues this week by extending the challenge to how our focus on wealth fits in with our relationship with God. We will be focusing on Ecclesiastes 5:8-20 this week in a message titled “Am I Going Anywhere (in Life)?” in our Fulfilled! Series. God is using your faithful prayers to transform hearts for Him beginning with mine!