- I have never gotten over being a son of God through my relationship with Jesus. It is probably related to what He saved me from. My heart goes out to those that are living with uncertainty and fear. We who know Jesus have so much to live for.
- I wanted to give a shout out to everyone that accepted the prayer challenge for favorable weather for assembling the building. Your prayers have granted us favorable weather. We did get a bit of intermittent rain one day but since then the weather has been incredibly favorable. Today they have installed the trusses with the goal of getting the roof completed and papered. Thank You
- I wanted to give a shout out to everyone that has provided Muffins and Cookies for the construction workers. They have expressed to Pastor Joe the blessing of your thoughtfulness. Thank You. We still need help on this. Please contact Caryl to coordinate.
- Christmas Eve Candle Light Open House December 24, 6:00-8:00pm on the church property. The plan is to have the new Worship building open for those that want to walk through. We are also working through serving some light refreshments like Hot Chocolate, Cookies and of course Candy Canes! (Please contact Caryl if you would like to help or provide cookies. She is asking for Christmas Cookie donations by Wednesday December 23rd so that they can be individually packaged.)
- Ladies Discipleship group will be meet Saturday December 12 10am – Noon. Reach out to Caryl with any questions.
- The Men’s group is meeting on Wednesday evenings. Contact Pastor Berney for more info.
- Six8- check our Facebook for the most current information.
- The Worship building is in place and they are working as I type to get the remainder of the roof on. They are hoping to have the installation portion of the building wrapped up tomorrow. The focus next week will be to backfill the site as well as work on the plumbing.
- Our December Memory Verse is “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6 ESV The Prophet Isaiah speaks prophetically of Jesus. The names given reflect different aspects of His influence in our lives and in our world. If you struggle with memorizing or even consistency, let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android) www.BibleMemory.com
- The focus this Sunday will be on 1 Kings 21 and the account of Ahab stealing Naboth’s Vineyard. It is a reminder of how easy it is to rationalize immoral and illegal behavior. We appreciate your prayers as things with the property are currently the center stage of focus and time. Your prayers are making a difference.