- Just a reminder to pray for our nation as we move closer to the Presidential Election. Our election process is part of what makes our nation great. It allows for opposing views to be presented and then voted on instead of an armed revolution. Pray.
- A big thank you to everyone that showed up for the Wedding Reception Open House for Joe and Jess. It was a great time.
- We are planning a 101 Discovering Church Membership CLASS for those interested in learning more about Living Hope. The class will be this Saturday October 29th 9am-3pm, lunch will be provided. Please contact Pastor Joe with any questions.
- You won’t want to miss out on the Potluck planned for this Sunday after the AM service. We are encouraging each family to bring a Main Dish and Salad or Main Dish and Dessert. We are looking forward to a great time of fellowship.
- This is a great time to get plugged into a small group. It is a great way to connect with others and build relationships. There are a number of different studies being planned. Be sure to respond to the insert this week.
- Guys, we will be taking a group of Men to the Iron Sharpens Iron event in Auburn on Saturday November 5th. Our goal is to have a least five men participate in this conference. I hope you can join us.
- Please be praying for three Christmas outreaches that we are working on and will be announced over the next two months. The first outreach is for our own teens. It is our Christmas Wreath Sales to help towards the cost of the Six-8 Teen Leadership Conference Winter Retreat. The second is the Operation Christmas Child Shoe Box ministry. We are working on a third to help a local ministry.
- This week I we will be focusing on our relationship with those that are different than us. It is no surprise that when it comes to ethnicity we are struggling as a nation with Endangered Relationships. I covet your prayers as I prepare and preach this message as we look at what God’s Word has to teach us about getting along with others.