· I was reminded how special heaven will be this past Sunday. There is something very special when God’s people gather together for corporate worship. Thanks for your part in Sunday’s service. It was a special Sunday!
· Weather Information. We plan to hold all services each week. If you have a questin we encourage you to check the Realm, Church Website and our Facebook group. We will post any changes as soon as a decision is made.
· Baptismal Service(s). The Baptism service is a go! We are waiting to lock in a date. If you are interested please speak with Pastor Joe. We are hoping to get this on the calendar in the next week.
· 101 Discovering Church Membership Saturday January 22, 9:00AM to 3:00PM. We have a good group that are interested in the Membership CLASS. If you would like to learn more about Living Hope, please reach out to Pastor Joe or Pastor Berney.
· Baby Shower for Sheila on Saturday January 29 at 12:30 PM. Please refer to the Sunday bulletin for more information.
· 5th Sunday Potluck. Sunday January 30. We are scheduling a Pot Luck following the 10:30AM service on Sunday January 30th. We are asking every family to bring a Main Dish AND One Option (Bread, Salad, Dessert). I am looking forward to this church fellowship time.
· 201 Discovering Spiritual Maturity Saturday February 19, 9:00 AM to 3:00PM. Thanks to those that have responded. We are now planning to have the 201 CLASS in February. If you are interested please reach out to Pastor Joe or Pastor Berney as we work to identify the best date for those interested.
· Media Ministry Opportunity If you are interested in helping with the media presentation and/or production on Sunday mornings, please contact Pastor Joe.
·AWANA 5:30pm- 7:30pm for students in the K – 6th Grades. This is great way to introduce new families to Living Hope. Contact Pastor Berney for specifics.
· Prayer Meeting meets on Wednesday evenings at 7PM in the Admin Building. You are invited into join us a time of fellowship with the Lord in prayer and with other believers.
· Men’s Bible Studies, both AM and PM meet on Thursday at 10am and 7PM respectively. Pastor Joe’s 10 AM group is a sermon based study and Pastor Berney’s 7 Pm group is studying Ephesians. It is exciting to see our men growing in their relationship with the Lord!
· Six-8 Meets for Youth Group on Tuesday nights at 6PM in the Ministry Center. Please contact Pastor Berney with any questions.
· Our Monthly Memory Verse for January is from our 2022 Challenge for the Year to be “Jesus Strong.” “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.” Ephesians 6:10 ESV I strongly encourage you to develop a system for memorizing Scripture. It could be using 3×5 cards or even an app. Let me encourage you to check out the Bible Memory App. (IOS and Android)
· This Sunday we will continue our series on “Knowing the Unknown – Finding Confidence in God’s Plan!” We will be looking at how to interpret the Bible for the next couple weeks. This Sunday we will work through the areas that can be barriers to correctly understanding of your Bible. I cannot say Thank You enough for your prayers for our ministry. The Lord continues to do amazing things because you are praying. Thank You!