- We just finished our “I Love My Church” series. I hope that it has been as much of a blessing and challenge for you as it has been for me. I know that my love for the local church has increased more through my studies. I am excited about what the Lord is doing at Living Hope. I am glad that you are a part of the family. I wanted to mentioned that if, for some reason, you did not get a shirt we do have some extra. If you did not get one please talk to Pastor Joe.
- Sunday evening we completed our AWANA year with the Awards Night. It is always a blessing to see the clobbers recognized for there efforts in learning Biblical truth and memorizing God’s Word. I want to say thank you again to the leaders and to the parents of the clobbers.
- I hope you have gotten a chance to meet Pastor Zac and Carol Schramek. The Lord has used them in ministering to Youth. Pastor Zac has been a huge blessing and will now be serving in a lay Pastor capacity as he and Carol minister to our students.
- The Women’s Retreat at Camp Gilead is coming up soon. Ladies please plan to attend and men encourage your wives to go. It is at Camp Gilead May 13-14. Caryl Parkinson will be speaking.
- The Sunday small group will be meeting this week at the Sutherland’s. Please contact Pastor Joe for more information.
- We have already received several responses for our Child Dedication service scheduled for Mother’s Day. If you are interested, please sign up this Sunday or contact the church office.
- I have been talking to others about Baptism. We are preparing to do another Baptism in a couple weeks. Please talk to Pastor Joe if you are interested.
- I am excited for our new sermon series on leadership. We will be focusing on what the Bible has to teach us about being a leader in the difference spheres of our lives. This first week we will be looking at what it means to “Lead Myself.” I would appreciate your prayers as I do plenty of study this week preparing to launch our new series.